Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Google SketchUp Self-Paced Tutorial - Part 1




What I did and learned from this tutorial was how to use the push/pull, the orbit, the move, and the paint tool. My assignment was two make the two houses identical. It was difficult to get them exactly alike but its possible if you use the orbit tool to look at every side of the house. What i did was used orbit to turn to different angles as i followed the instructions. I used push/pull to pull out the roof of the house and to make the two pillars for the roof to stand. I used the move tool to move the person and the tree to the exact spot as the other model. I also used the paint tool to match the textures and colors as the other model. I also used the pencil tool to actually cut part of te roof and make the two pillars. I played around with the shades of the shadow as instructed, i made it dark but not too dark. This is a brief reflection of what i've done on this tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. 100/100 please have your name written on the final design.

    ReplyDelete